Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting Rid of those horrible Dark Spots

Ok, so we know if you scratch, pick at, and or mess with a pimple on your face it will leave a dark spot on your face. Well I have several and on my journey to better skin I've found several ways to correct those ugly dark spots your tired of seeing... so continue reading to see photos and learn the way I'm clearing these ugly dark spots off my face.





( the first photo was taken Nov. 2012 and so was the second, the third photo was taken last week on the side that I fine to be the worst; my left side, the RIGHT for yall. )  

I was searching the web left and right looking for ways to clear up my dark spots, majority of my dark spots are from scratching pimples but one was from  getting hit in the face from a firecracker and peeling the scab. ( YES A FIRECRACKER) lol but anyway I searched the web for the best dark spot corrector's  and ways to do it with home products.   I used lemon juice and coco butter when I first started. When I first got them I wasn't as consistent as I am now. I saw that my lack of consistency was probably the reason I wasn't getting any results. I changed my products, my system, and I became very consistent.

So now I use the Following products: Raw Shea Butter, Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector, and Ambi Fade Cream 

I clean my face on the regular with a cleanser and I do a Mask twice a week. I do not sleep with my makeup on, I learned that sleeping with your makeup on adds 7 days to your face every time I already don't get enough sleep so I don't need to add any more age to my face lol. 

I use the Raw shea butter and Skin Renew Dark Corrector everyday and the Ambi Fade Cream like every other day...

here are photos of the products :) Hope this was helpful as you can see its working for me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment