Monday, August 5, 2013

BMB Cosmetics Launch Party


First I would like to say that I'm very proud to see someone of my generation doing something positive and making their dreams come true. Its very rare these days to see anyone around my age; especially my city, Memphis, doing something "big" like this, and its important that we recognize it.

well now that Im out of my feelings... DEE STORY

Yesterday, August 4, 2013, Paris Chanel ( @parischanel ) launched her cosmetic line BMB, Blush Me Beautiful Cosmetics Blaque Summer line at Entourage Boutique Downtown. The evening started with ladies welcoming us in with wine each had on a shade of lipstick or lip gloss from the line. There was a station for ladies to try on the lipsticks before purchasing. Everyone mingled before Paris came in, there were snacks for us to nibble on why we waited on her to make her entrance.
Paris arrived and got on the mic thanking everyone it was so sweet she got teary eyed then she gave us the okay to shop.  I was one of the first people in line I purchased  Plastic Pumps which is a hot pink lip gloss i like how it drys on, it was still moist and my lips weren't chapped. I also purchased Hellavanite which is lavender cream lipstick, loved it on. I don't know which is my favorite.  I also want  unfair vanity it was one of the more poplar colors.  All of the lip creams sold out last night and the lipsticks that sold out where Unfair Vanity and Voodoo child. It was a great event and it was very successful.
 I'm very proud of Paris this is a serious accomplishment.

you can order the lip creams and lipsticks on the site http://www.bmbcosmetics.net/












No comments:

Post a Comment